Why join MFI?
Join MindFreedom to get involved in an important social change movement AND receive exclusive member benefits!
Your donation of just $35 will…
Help Change the Mental Health System!
For over 25 years, MindFreedom International has been a non-violent and loving force for CHANGE in the mental health system, with these 3 simple goals in mind:
• Challenge human rights abuses by the psychiatric industry.
• Promote safe, humane and effective alternatives in mental health care and self-care.
• Support the self-determination and right to free, critical thought of ALL human beings (normal or not!)
MindFreedom is the ONLY non-profit coalition in this field that remains 100% financially independent from pharmaceutical companies, governments, and religions — which means we depend on PEOPLE POWER and financial support from thousands of individuals like YOU to move our revolution forward.
Read about MindFreedom's SUCCESSFUL ADVOCACY WORK HERE!
With your help, MindFreedom can continue its important work, acting as a beacon on the hill to psychiatric survivors and critical thinkers around the world!
To give securely online, or to learn how to join, renew or donate by phone, fax or postal mail, just click here.
Your donation of $35 will…
Bring You Exclusive Benefits!
When you join MindFreedom International, you become part of an important social change movement, a network of people dedicated to activism and critical thought. MindFreedom can help you get involved with activists around the world!
Everyone who donates receives a one year MindFreedom membership. This includes:
- Exciting activism and volunteer opportunities (take our volunteer survey to get started!)
- Access to members-only email lists
- A subscription to our newsletter, the MindFreedom Journal
- A 10% discount at our online store: www.madmarket.org
- Registration for the MindFreedom Shield which means a quick news alert if your rights are threatened
MindFreedom is all about people power, and we need your voice. Donate now, join the conversation, and help win human rights in the mental health system!
Here is a recent (2014) example of MindFreedom members making a difference. A short film about the 2014 New York protest against psychiatric abuse:
Remember that your donations to MFI are tax deductible in the USA under IRS 501(c)(3)!